Secures parts up to 8″ long – Second largest Photo Etch Bender on the Market!
- Made in the USA – Our tools are NOT made in China Taiwan Hong Kong or any location other than Kalama Washington U.S.A.!
- Twin clamping for far superior clamping power!
- Secures parts up to 8″ long.
- Spring-loaded head rotate either face along the edge.
- Multi-position tool head for extra room on larger parts.
- Head & Base machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Hard anodized in contrasting clear & black
- Deep cut-outs for box shapes.
- Beveled base for folding longer and smaller grooves.
- Works on the smallest and largest PE detail parts.
- Handles Photo Etch in ANY Scale
- 13 different folding finger sizes
- Power wedges for thicker brass – scratch building
- Great for all large Automotive scales 1:6 1:12 1:16 etc.
- A MUST HAVE for 1:24 and larger scale kits.
- Combine with the “BUG” for all your PE bending needs
- Ideal for rail ships architectural and scratch built models.
- The 8″ Mk ‘R’ weighs a hefty 1 pound 4 ounces
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS – USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION