Use for removing larger pieces from the PE frets. Especially useful for Ship builders and Railroad hobbyists
- 100% Made in the USA
- Two 8″ x 10″ black Plexiglas bases
- Clear Press with Knob – 1 Large & 1 Small
- Especially useful for large Naval and Railroad projects.
- Makes removing PE parts from the fret a cinch!
- Close accurate cuts mean little or no cleanup
- Blade won’t skip or break like when cutting on Glass.
- Clear press allows you to see and hold the parts
- Press combined with acrylic base keeps photo etch flat
- Photo etch doesn’t deform as when using a cutting mat or scissors
- SGT. Craig Walker shown using Large Cutting Kit
- Black bases provide excellent contrast
- Helps keep photo etch organized
- Parts don’t fly away into the carpet monster
- Use with a hobby knife (not included)
- Instructions included.
- Minor assembly required
- NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS – USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION