The Revolutionary 5 Speed – Most features of any Photo Etch Bending Tool Ever
- Made in the USA – Our tools are NOT made in China Taiwan Hong Kong or any location other than Kalama Washington U.S.A.!
- Dual Knobs = Flatter and Higher Pressure Clamping
- Gives extra clamping ability needed on longer PE
- 2 outer guide pins allow Pass-thru for long parts
- 16 Bending Finger Options
- Easy to handle in the hand or on the Bench
- Longer Fingers for deeper working area
- Excellent for work on any type or scale of Photo Etch
- Preferred by Ship Builders HO and O Scale Railroad Builders
- Micro Edges for finer more accurate folds when Scratch Building
- Strong durable Power Wedges for scoreless thicker brass
- Back straight edge can be used to assemble Fruil Tracks
- Pre-Etch beams – Form Tie downs; clamp/Guards or Angle beams
- Pyramid Finger Design – enables ‘fold-over’ of U-shaped channels
- Spring-loaded tool head rotates to put either face along the edge
- Head & Base are machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Head hard anodized clear.
- Base hard anodized black for excellent contrast.
- Instructions and small folding blade included.
- Photos using the 5 Speed provided by José Brito.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 YEARS – USE ONLY WITH ADULT SUPERVISION